Hosted Helpdesk solutions
- zendesk.com - Starter $20/year (must buy full eyear), 3 agents, e-mail integration
- supportbee - $19/month, max 300 tickets, unlimited agents, e-mail integration, API for export, seams simple
- The tickets lacks an ID (strange, really basic)
- Freshdesk - $9/agent/month, has email-to-ticket support ($324/year for 3 agents), API for export
- HappyFox - Starter, $39/month, 3 agents,
- deks.com - First agent free, $49/month/agent, SalesForce
I have chosen freshdesk after testing supportbee and freshdesk. Zendesk and desk.com currently seams to comprehensive, and expensive, for my purposes.